Who we are
Here at Love Stories Tarot we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What is personal data?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about you from which you can be identified.
- you visit our website using any device, including your mobile phone;
- you contact us by email;
- when you place an order with us for our products or services.
- when you become a Baby Angel member of our website lovestoriestarot.com or our app Love Stories Tarot to have access to Members Only content on our website/app.
How To Contact Us
Or through our Contact page.
When visitors/members leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Please go to our Cookies page for more information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We don’t share, use, or sell your personal data with anyone. However, there are several situations when we do share to:
- process your card payments when you choose to become a paid member to have access to Members Only content on the website and/or app through one of our memberships Baby Angel Silver-Baby Angel Abundance;
- host our website;
- store our customer base;
- operate certain of the features of our website/app;
- manage and analyze our network status and the responsiveness of our service;
- comply with or enforce applicable laws or regulations: We may disclose personal data about you to third parties to comply with or enforce applicable laws and regulations. For example where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
- allow third-party companies to serve ads and collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website and/or app. These companies may use anonymous information such as your Google Advertising ID, your device type and version, browser activity, location and other technical data relating to your device, in order to provide advertisements.
We require our suppliers, service providers and other third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We do not allow our suppliers and service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes or pass your personal data to anyone else without our written consent. We only permit our suppliers and service providers to use your personal data to provide services to us and you, and for no other purpose, and in accordance with our written instructions.
If you don’t register to become a Baby Angel Free member or one from the paid memberships Baby Angel Silver-Baby Angel Abundance, we don’t store your personal email, name or any other personal data requested through registering as a member on our website/app.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.